It's a Girl!

My sweet friend Charlotte just gave birth to numero two - a baby girl! After a seven hour labor, Madelyn Elizabeth G. - Meg for short - (how cute is that?) was born! Oh yay - I LOVE babies, and I LOVE that there's another Mommy around here with two chittlins now. We can just be half crazy together!

Other news....
Kev and I went and met with the Regional Director for U.S. Center for World Missions today. Should we decide to take Clarion Consulting and do it as our next step in life, this is most likely the Mission Board that we would be considered missionaries under.

I'm a rotty explainer of things, so if anyone is interested in the whole Clarion thing, go and check out their website and have a little looksee. It's www.clarionconsulting.com. Just a note - because it was originally designed to work with missions teams overseas, the website had to be made to look secular in order to protect the missionaries.

So....that's kind of exciting. It's been cool to see where the Lord has been leading and how He's been confirming our steps. Tomorrow, I'll also be getting certified in the Prepare/Enrich (www.prepare-enrich.com) assessment tool, as well. I would like to begin doing some premarital counseling with engaged couples and maybe even newlyweds here at the school.

We shall see. Who knows what the Lord has in store for us? It's all part of the journey - endings to some chapters and beginnings of others. It's comforting knowing that He's in control and we are not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...so fun to have a baby around, eh?!...can't wait to have my little bambino...5 more months to go!! Woo-hoo!!!!

Sounds like you guys are doing great - and it will be exciting to see what will happen with you guys, and this Clarion thing...are you enjoying it?! I don't know much about it, but...mom has told me some...I'll have to check out their site!!

Anyways...just checkin in real quick...will have to try to talk to you soon...love ya, Ame!
Kristi