By Hed Is Feelig Stuffy!

I did the typos on purpose. That's how I've sounded all day - I woke up with a yucky cold, and I am completely stuffy and plugged up. Soooo, Katya - that sip of hot chocolate you had at the soccer game yesterday is probably gonna cost ya! So sorry, my friend. Blast. Load up on the echinacea and Vitamin C! Oh man - I hate colds. You feel yuckadoo but not enough to put your life on hold and justify napping or not taking care of your family. I've kind of been in a fog all day.

However, in spite of this mild annoyance, we had a fun family day. A few towns over in a little place called "Peddler's Village" there are a whole bunch of fun little shops and stores, neat little walkways with scarecrows everywhere, and just an all around pretty area to be outside all day. This weekend they are celebrating Apple Festival, so we went and rambled all around and sampled some of the apple wares. Quite delish, I must say.....I think.....everything taked a little bit like cardboard today....but the texture was nice!

It was a bit on the chilly side, but overall, very nice. We wore Jesse in the backpack for the first time, and he really liked it. He took a nice nap, and when he was awake he carried on a lovely conversation with the back of Kev's head! This will be his new mode of transportation, me thinks! Oh, and the kicker of today is that we get to turn our clocks back and get an extra hour of sleep. Bummer for the shorter days, but whoo-hoo for the longer nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must have a crazy immune system . . no cold here. Hope you're feeling better soon!

In other news, I saw Mr. Kaden in Kiddy College (or however it's spelt) and almost stopped to say hi . . . but figured it might throw his routine. Decided I'd better let him have fun with the girls who were there. :) He was being VERY well-behaved, I must say, and looking very adorable. Anyway, enough of my raving about Kaden! I love you guys!