30 Weeks Today!

Well, I have nothing overly exciting to post today, except that I have only ten weeks left to go before we meet our new little addition to our family. How crazy is that? This pregnancy has absolutely flown! I really have no complaints to report as of yet, either. So far, I feel really good - healthy, happy, and strong. Although, these last few weeks are when I do tend to get, how you say, a wee bit more "cumbersome!" I can't say that I'm one of those women who really LOVES being pregnant, but for the most part, I really have enjoyed this pregnancy.

In typical Kevin and Amy fashion, we have yet to even really begin to discuss names yet. On our way to the hospital with Kaden we still had no name chosen for if it was a girl, and we only solidified a boy's name just two weeks before he was born! So, if you have any good ideas, send them our way. I don't know why I agonize and analyze over this so much - I just figure it's the name they'll carry forever, you know? But when you stop and think about it, I'm sure there will come a day when they'll hate it, anyway, no matter how much we fell in love with it!

Anyway, I'm off to conquer while my sweet boy sleeps. He has a cold this week-end and is a bit under the weather. As a result, he's more clingy and cuddly, but no complaints here as he has recently found it hilarious to refuse my hugs and wipe off all of my kisses! :0) I'll get 'em all in while he's sick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Ame...I can't believe you'll have another member of your family in 10 weeks...I still wish I could know Kaden better...and now you're having another one?!...wow!! Where does the time go?! Maybe we can try to talk this week?!...Anyways...I think of you often...Love ya still, dear friend, even if it seems like a trillion years since we've talked!!! I do love ya -- hope you're having a delightful day!!!

Angie said...

i love you ame. just wanted to tell you that. sorry i haven't commented in awhile. i hope you are still feeling good, in your last few weeks. is kaden feeling better? i know what you mean about cuddling them when they're sick...i secretly love it too! ;) hope you guys are doing well! you should really join facebook.com...i have reconnected with sooo many people from nbbi...everyone from olivia (martell) kennedy (she was asking about you and kev), to michelle and russ grant...it's pretty crazy, but really interesting to see where everyone is, their kids, etc...anyway, you should check it out, i guarantee you'd get a ton of people requesting you as a friend right off the bat! ;) tell kev that alan paul is on it as well...he seems to be doing well. well, must head to bed...love you so much, my sweet friend.