Spring - Glorious Spring!

What a bee-you-tiful day! After four days of yuckiness and rain, today the temperature finally hit about 80! Spring has finally sprung - and did we ever savor it on Mom's last day here! We all got up super early and hit a couple of block yard sales. Oh my - yard saling is seriously one of my most favorite things to do - EVER! And Kaden is totally hooked, as well. We didn't even get him anything today, but he just loves going to each sale, playing with whatever toys are there, meeting whatever family pets may be wandering around the dooryards, and then he happily moves on to the next sale with us!

Mom took us to Cracker Barrel for lunch, then we came home so Kaden could get a little nap. While he slept, Mom helped me beat out a rug (all the while being stressed that I was gonig to go into an early labor!), and I set up a cute little bookshelf that I had painted. Then, as soon as Kaden woke up, we went for ice cream and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at our local Core Creek Park. Mom and I vegged on a blanket and chairs while the boys fished and fed the ducks and we just SOAKED in the sun! It was so so nice! What a lovely ending to her visit with us. So so much fun. Nice and lazy, the way I like it!

So sorry Bloodsworths, for the lack of sun while you were here! Good grief! :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, stranger!!!! Got your note on facebook...miss your blogs, though...where is the time going, my word?!...we'll have to talk one of these days. Good intentions only get us so far, I guess, eh?! Oh my word...I miss you, though, and would love to chat sometime!!! Love ya, dear friend...