Been Awhile...

Wow - I've been a slacker lately! Been busy - but who isn't?!

I tell ya, folks - when it rains, it pours! Tomorrow, not only is my mom coming from Maine to visit us, but so are some dear friends from our church and their parents! Good times! So, I've been frantically trying to get our apartment ready, their ghetto "guest" apartments ready, a little food cooked ahead, and all of my homework done so that I won't have to give it so much as a thought while they are here! I'm SOOOO excited! It'll be tons of fun. I'm taking mom to a sweet little tea room someday, we're ALL going to go to the big Philly zoo together, and we're just going to have lots of visiting, vegging, and relaxing to the max!

Tonight, as a final last hurrah before most of our couples from here graduate and leave - all of the husbands are going to go to a local beach for a fishing expedition and have a big old bonfire. They plan to get home around Midnight or 1:00 a.m. Not to be outdone, all of us wives figured that we should do some partying, too. So, we're all ordering in - too crazy with so many chitlins to go out somewhere, and then when all of our wee ones are snoozing away, we're going to all convene in one place - with about five monitors - and visit, eat junk, and watch movies! Fun!

Although, I'm really not having high hopes for how long we'll last. We've got two pregnant Moms feeling yucky in their first trimester, me feeling tired and large in my third trimester, and two new nursing moms who are still up in the night with their new babies! We should be a wild crew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! It's so exciting to have family come and visit. I'm happy for you. :)

Angie said...

Hope you have a great visit with your mom and your other friends. And i hope you will get some much needed rest before your new sweet baby arrives. i love you ame. hope to chat soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great week -- hope your mom made it safely...my mom keeps asking for your number to call her, and I keep forgetting...

Anyways...hope you have a fun week! and, I really do hope to chat with you soon...Call me sometime after your busy week!!