Safe Travels Dear Friends.....

Our sweet friends Steve and Jess along with Jess' parents left us this morning after spending four days in our glorious ghetto with us! If you are reading this post, it was SO nice having you here for a few days with us! I kept looking over and seeing Jess sitting on my couch, and I just couldn't believe that she was actually here - in Philly! How fun was that?!

We got to have some really good time with them - they came to church with us, we all spent a day at the aquarium together, and they took us out to dinner last night. Steve went to a class with Kev and they also played guitars together all one evening while Mom and I went to one of my classes. Kaden keeps asking, "Where our friends go?" "Why they go home?" "Why they not stay with us?" You've made a LARGE hit with our little guy!

Anyway, much love to the both of you. It was SO nice being able to see you for some extended time. See you all in August! Hopefully I'll be a little smaller the next time you see me! :0)

No comments: