Sunday.


 "My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King...." ~ Psalm 45:1

"Oh clap your hands, all peoples; shout to God with the voice of joy.  For the Lord God Most High is to be feared." ~ Psalm 47:1

"Sing praises to God, sing praises;  Sing praises to our King.  [For] great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised." ~ Psalm 47:6, 48:1

"We have thought on your lovingkindness, Oh God.  For such is God, Our God forever and ever; He will guide us until death." ~ Psalm 48:9, 14

"Oh God, You are my God; I shall seek you earnestly. Because your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live..." ~ Psalm 63


"You who seek God, let your heart revive!" ~ Psalm 69: 32b
: : :
 
~ May we be revived not only on this, the Lord's Day, but on every other day, as well. 
~ May His praise be forever on our lips, no matter the circumstances.
~ May we open His Word Monday thru Saturday, and not only on Sunday.
~ May we fellowship with our Communities other days, as well.
~ May we be Christ to the world outside our walls.
~ May we, His children, be honest reflections of Him, our Father.
~ And may we Love Him, Love Others, and Make Disciples, in His name, and in His power, and by His grace alone...
 
Happy Sunday, Friends...

No comments: