This Week's Top Ten...(A Ditty)


:: Baby showers, gifts galore -
Loving friendships, food, and more!

:: Healthy cookies for my Dude.
And also for my little brood.

:: Trashed up kitchen; what a mess!
But, I love my little nest...

:: My ladies, how I love them so.
They look so cute against the snow!

:: Naughty kitty! Bad, bad Smudge!
He's now so fat, we call him "Pudge."

:: Family days to L.L. Bean.
When Mama asked, "What does 'L.L.' mean?"
Jesse said: "Chickens and cheese!"
Yes, we do homeschool... Geez.

:: Lunch time games of cards and chess.
So far, Mama's still the best.
But Kaden's Mr. Strategy.
T'won't be long, till he creams me!

:: Gifties from my girls - Delish!
Methinks they'll be my breakfast dish!

:: Kitchen table - always covered.
The surface is completely smothered.
With crafting, cooking, food, and toys.
From three small hoolies - my three joys.

:: Schooling time with Mr. Thief.
He steals my coffee, goodness grief.
He is addicted - just like me.
He chugs it down with ghoulish glee.

:: Outside clothes hanging to dry.
Evidence of hours gone by -
Of playing out of doors, you see...
So inside was QUIET for me!!!

4 comments:

LaurelM said...

um, baby shower??

Kevin and Amy said...

Oh Heavens! Not mine, dearie! ha!

LaurelM said...

that is how rumors get started, you know...

and lovely blog. how and HOW do you find the time or congnitive ability to be so creative??

seriously, stop. you are making the rest of us look bad.

Kevin and Amy said...

I make my kids rest for two hours every afternoon. Sweet sanity. No joke.