Kaden's Quotes

I forgot to add a couple of cute things that Kaden said to me yesterday. I can probably count on one hand how many times Kaden has seen me in a dress. Pathetic, I know, but I am just NOT a girly girl. I try, but I just feel like a numb nut in them. Anyway, I actually wore a dress under my graduation gown yesterday. Kaden was completely blown away by this and kept saying over and over again: "Ooooh Mommy! You look SO pretty!" It was really quite precious. He was also quite taken with my "square hat." So, the rest of the day, he kept asking me if I was going to graduate again someday and wear a pretty dress again. I said, "Well, Daddy will probably graduate next." Kaden's response to this was: "Ohhh. So then HE'LL wear a square hat and a pretty dress!" Wouldn't that be fun! :0)

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Those kids are absolutely priceless, aren't they? D was absolutely fascinated the first time he saw me wearing makeup (I think he was almost 2!). He just kept staring at my shiny lips and hesitantly touching them. And to think that I used to be one of those girls who wouldn't leave the house without makeup... those days are definitely long gone!!