Feeling Sick....

Yesterday, I woke up with the manliest of voices and today is no better. Jesse has the sniffles, Kevin felt yucky while my brothers were here, and Kaden still can't shake his cough. I am praying that we can kick whatever is going around before we head home. I hate feeling yucky - especially during the holidays.

We were short a couple of people on the worship team yesterday at church, so Kev still wanted me to try singing. Let me assure you, did I ever sound lovely! Most songs I just sang an entire octive lower and sang with the rest of the men!

The kids at church had a teeny little program yesterday where they sang a few songs with us and dressed up like a live nativity. Kaden was Joseph; and Jesse, being the only infant in the church, was a tank of a baby Jesus! It was absolutely hysterical. Kaden sucked his thumb the whole time and looked petrified while the rest of the kids belted their lungs out. And Jesse growled like a little demon, flailed his arms like a madman, and tried to attack the stuffed sheep that was sitting beside him the entire time! Quite the holy family to be sure! It was good entertainment to say the least!

1 comment:

Trish D said...

The manger scene sounds hysterical - and THAT'S what memories are made of :)