For Kevy...

A big thank you to our friends, the Burts, for sharing this song over Facebook.
I do believe it is my new, most favorite song on marriage and commitment.
Fabulous words...

"We said our vows and took a leap, now {fourteen years} ago...."
"I do."
The two most famous last words.  The beginning of the end.

So, if you lose your way, I will find you.
When you can't breathe on your own, I will breathe for you.
If you forget who you are, I will remind you.
I will walk with you in the Shadowlands until the shadows disappear.

"And in the face of all this chaos, Baby I can dance with you.  So, let's go dancing in the mine fields.....
...Let's go sailing in the storms....."

Let's never give up on us, my Love.
Always and forever.
No matter what.

Thanks for the crazy.
Thanks for the adventure.
Thanks for all of this....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this...love you guys!

Debby B.