Thankful...

...For promises of spring.
And three little boys.
For sap that is running.
And sunshiney days.
For neighbors and impromtu visits.
For phone calls and friends.
For pets and disinfectants.
And for vets who heal and help to fix some issues. (hopefully)

For healthy food and tasty treats.
A cozy home where love dwells.
For loud and messy. For safe and warm.
For growth and change.
And for new life and healthy Mama friends.

For days of school and days of play.
For runny noses and extra hugs.
For the "I love you's" and "I'm sorry's."
And for days of tea and their very own breads. Just because.


For innocent play and childlike innocence.
For brothers who are friends.
And for brave little boys who are learning to swim.

For making new friends and for building bridges.
For laughter and tears.
For stretching and growing.
For muffins for sharing and for nourishing bellies.

For husbands who know when their wives are overwhelmed.
For impromtu dates.
And for cups of love after really long days.

Seeds for the garden.
Chickens by mail.
Food in my fridge.
And afternoon naps.
For sweet conversations.
No plans for the night.
For teasing and loving. Acceptance and care.
For getting back to the basics and learning new things.

For life and for health.
For today and before.
For knowing each hair on my head is numbered.
And that the whole world is in HIS hands.
For counting and remembering.
For knowing I am blessed.

"I will give thanks to the Lord with ALL my heart." ~ Psalm 111:1
#2547-2613 ~ My Joy Journey.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Aw...what happened to poor Smudge? Hope he's okay!
And what on earth did I drip all over my sleeve? Gosh, I must eat and drink like a barbarian and not even know it! lol!!
I do love all your pictures..
Hope your busy week is going well, love!!