HOME.

We are HOME - all of us, together - after being away from each other for 10+ days.

The boys have been up at my parent's place all week, while Kevy and I flew to California to our mission's base in Pasadena. It was a good week - one that I am still processing through personally. And it was a long week - the longest amount of time that we have ever spent away from all of our kids. It was fun, it was heavy, it was challenging, and it was a long ways away from this country girl's roots. I have missed my home and my garden and my chickies.

And my boys.
Oh man.

It was a blast to have a cross country getaway with just my man and I.
It was good to be able to focus and process with everyone from our mission's organization.

And it is amazing to be home.
How I have missed my three little loves.
All three of my boys are tucked away in their beds sleeping peacefully.
We are together again.
And I could not be happier.

2 comments:

rachael a said...

yes indeed :)

Angie said...

happy homecoming! hope you are getting tons and tons of snuggles!