Anniversary.

To the one who I still laugh the hardest with...
...and at.

(Hence the reason why I was finding everything at the yardsale funny, my Love...
Juvenile, I know. But hilarious, none the less.)

Twelve years, six moves, and three small hoolies later...

You are still:

:: My best friend in the world.
:: My Love and my Soulmate.
:: My most favorite person to be with.
:: The One who I would follow to the ends of the Earth.

Thank you for our life.
Thank you for our boys.
Thank you for your fun, your care, and your 110% that you give us each and every day.

Happy Anniversary, my Kevy.
I love you!

6 comments:

Kevin said...

How many of you got a picture like that posted on your anniversary?
:) Happy Anniversary Ame! I love our life together!

Anonymous said...

Did you sell that table??!! :-) Happy Anniversary guys!
Rachel

Life With My Joys..... said...

It actually didn't sell, but I tried to. You know me, Rachey - it was time to cull! :0) Miss you. Got your text. Let's chat this week. And by the way - it was Kev who commented on your ballet facebook status, not me...He's the one who wanted to know if Cory has a leotard!

Kristi said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary -- I love how much you guys love each other -- and I'm so happy to have had a little visit with you -- never long enough, though...I love you guys.

Angie said...

happy anniversary you two lovebirds! xoxooxo

gretchen. said...

you guys rule!!