Spring Approacheth

And this means:


Our first feeble attempt at gardening in which I have absolutely no doubt that we shall kill every thing we try to grow. But, I am determined to teach my city boys that plants do indeed come from the ground and not the store.....


Many a backyard tromp to try and find a few of last year's nests.....



Keens!!!! Oh how I love my keens...perfect for walking, puddle hopping, and chillaxing. Also great for funky tan lines and horribly smelly feet......


Oh SO many a backyard hotdog, pudgy pie, and marshmallow roast and fun little fires at ANY time of the day. ALL of my boys are pyros.....(is that how you spell that? You know what I mean - they like to play with fire...the kind that's hot.....)


Many, many, many fun swing rides on this old tree.....for all three of the boys actually, until we set up a tire for the big boys.....


And quite possibly...chicky-doos..... if I can convice hubby that this would be FUN!!! Don't you think? Another little adventure of sorts.....along with a little goat perhaps......

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh, Amy...you MUST do the chickens!!! We're about 8 months into it and have LOVED it! Our girls (that's what we call 'em) are now laying and we love having the fresh eggs...plus they're fun to watch grow. Tell Kev we said you must!!!! :o)(Plus an added bonus of free fertilizer for your garden...)