I'm A Wanderer!

Well, I am home from my week-end away without my babes. It was quite glorious to be away for a week-end and equally glorious to be home again with my men. In true Kevy form, I came home to quite the spotless house because he knew that would mean far more to me than a dozen roses or other such fluff. My love language is hard core "Acts of Service," and hearing both the dishwasher and the washing machine whirring as I walked through the door screamed "LOVE" from the rooftop! I'm weird like that. And he knows it. That's why I love him so.....

I got 75 pages of scrapping accomplished - 55 completely finished, journaling and all - with 20 more done ALL but the journaling. That's my goal as soon as I get done here. We'll see how that goes. That was my goal during yesterday's nap, too, and I got about 3 sentences written before the hoodlums awoke from their slumberings. That's why I do this once a year. I usually don't touch an album from the time I leave one scrapbook retreat until the time I go to the next one. At least little Rancey Pants has 75 pages of love recorded for him. It may be ALL he gets. We shall see....

In other news - I am now breaking out in poison ivy here and there, and Jesse's continues to spread. His little face has cleared up, and he no longer looks like a monster, but he now has it on the palm of his hand, his legs, and even his little bum. Poor thing. I think we're cursed. Not sure how we're going to handle this issue, but everything I've read says that you are really only able to "manage" poison ivy - never fully eradicate it. That's awesome. But, I have heard of a shot that you can get every year to make you immune. I'm totally looking into that....and asking for a double dose.

It's a yucky rainy day in these here parts, today. I don't mind one every once in awhile - it's kind of cozy. And we have nowhere to be tonight, and nothing to do, so I think we shall all make cookies together! It's that kind of a day....

No comments: