Updates....

Our computer has been on the fritz for days, so I have been unable to update. We are in Pennsylvania as I type - we travelled for 11 hours in the yucky, pouring rain - but we are here! Kev officially graduates from his Master's program this Saturday, so we are here to celebrate and see our Philly friends and church family.

I have left my Jesse with Mom and Dad for this trip, and it has been a little weird! We have never been away from each other for more than a few hours, but Mom is keeping me posted and says that he's having a blast! It's been kind of fun having a special time with just Kaden, but I am definitely feeling that our family is incomplete! Although the trip was VERY peaceful and I know that I'll be able to sleep in these next few days without my "Jesse alarm" going off before 6:00 a.m., I feel slightly unsettled, and I am missing those little chubby cheeks like CRAZY!!!

We are potentially sleeping at three different people's places, naps will be all over the place, and there are meetings and banquets galore, so I know that he will be having a much better time with Grammy. It's just a wee bit weird. And during times like this, I realize that we really need to get on the ball and get our WILL figured out. Morbid thoughts, but should something happen.....no plan is in the works. Scary..... Okay, not thinking about that anymore....until we get home, and then a plan WILL be made. Pronto.

And on that cheery note, I am off to hit the hay. It's amazing that after sitting on my rear for eleven hours and doing absolutely nothing but dozing and eating, I am completely pooped!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Congrats to Kevin!
You sure picked a grand wknd to come back here, it's been raining buckets for days. Enjoy! Call me if you get a chance :)