Merry Christmas!

We're heading up to my peeps this afternoon after the kidlets' nappy-doos....also known as the "Land of Dial-up," so I'll be signing off for a few days. May you have a wonderful CHRIST-mas celebrating Jesus with your loved ones!

This may be our first and last Christmas for awhile with my whole, entire family together, so we are going to savor it. My wee bro is moving to Texas for a year or so to do some Border Patrol training, so he may not be here next year. And my Sis-in-Law goes to her family in Virginia for Christmas every other year....but this Christmas we are together - all of us.

So, it shall be festive and joyous. Days filled with yummies, games, sliding, movies, visits, tea, and friends and family from near and far. Oh, and let's not forget the family Christmas photo that has become tradition....where everyone's sole purpose seems to be to try and be an irritant to poor Marmie! Good times, good times! Honest to goodness, I think our family could make the big bucks in having our own reality T.V. show. Gotta' see it to believe it! It's true, and I love it!

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! Love you! Miss you! Hope your Christmas is absolutely wonderful! I am thankful for you!
I am checking jet blue regularly for deals!
Love, Rachel

Esther said...

Merry Christmas Ames! Hope you have a fabulous time with your family!

Angie said...

Merry Christmas Amy!!!! And the boys! Hope to chat soon, my dear friend. Love you! oxxoxoxoxo