Kaden-isms

Just a couple of cute things that Kaden has said lately:

At supper the other night Kaden said to Daddy: "Can you please not cut up my meat? I just want to stab it with my fork and eat it like a REAL man!"

Whenever Jesse does something funny or silly: "Jesse's a looney bin. I think we need to sell him to the zoo!"

A comment about my new flipflops: "Oh Mommy! Those are funky shoes!"

Waiting for a cargo train to pass by: "Wow! That was a WICKED! MASSIVE! SUPER HUGE! MASSIVE-EST! train EVER!"

And then there have been some highly hysterical conversations about body parts lately. But one of us Booker's is more modest than the other, so at the risk of embarrasing anyone, I shall refrain.....but feel free to ask me in person when you see me! Holy heavens! Oh of the mouth's of babes.......hilarious things shall come forth!

1 comment:

rachael a said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. . .i love it ! i can't wait till sam can talk! it will be hard for me not to want to write down EVERYTHING he says! i esp love the one about stabbing the meat with a fork. thats
great.