Back Home and Deranged!!!

Well, we've arrived back at "Filthy-delphia" the city of brotherly "Shove"....home sweet home. No, just kidding. It's good to get back to our cozy little apartment. It's been a crazy few days, though. It took us about 12 hours to get back. We literally dropped all of our stuff inside, Kev took the rental car back to the agency, and I ran to class.

When I got back at 10:00, the house still looked like a cyclone had swept through it, and Kev and Jesse were crashed out in bed together. I guess Jesse cried the entire time I was in class. Good times for all......Poor boys. So, I came in and gave him some snuggles, fed him, put him in his crib, and then I attacked the place until midnight. It was totally overwhelming me!

Then, Saturday evening and all day Sunday I felt wicked sick. Still not sure what it was, but I had horrible chills (and it's 90 degrees), then I would get all sweaty, and I had a pounding headache. So, Jesse and I skipped church and then when Kev came home, I had a mini breakdown so he watched the boys for me while I slept for four hours straight! Feeling much better now. :0) I think I was getting a little burnt out perhaps. Nothing that a four hour nap couldn't solve!!!

No comments: