Happy Birthday to Me!

And Jesse, too! He's ten weeks old today!
Me - well, I've hit the big 3-0! Crazy!!!

When we went home to Maine we realized that several of our old youth group kids got married this summer! That tells me I'm getting old. Ah well.

To celebrate this grand day, Daddy and Kaden made me a yummy breakfast this morning, and then they each presented me with some lovely cards. Kaden drew some great pictures in his, and Kev presented me with some cold hard cash. My fave! Me thinks I'm going to save up for something big.....maybe a new bike!

Then, we all went to Olive Garden for lunch, and my gift from Jesse was a beautiful long nap throughout the ENTIRE meal! I actually ate everything with two hands AND while it was still hot! That's the greatest birthday gift ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the next decade, Ame! Good to have you with me :) so good to see you guys. What a long day/weekend you had. i totally would have stayed up til midnight too--it's therapeutic :)
XOXO Shannie

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! sorry we didn't get to see more of you :o( I echo welcome to the 30's glad I'm not the only one holding that club down.


Jess

Esther said...

happy birthday! I am so bad at remembering my friend's birthdays... anyway, you're half-way to 60! : ) haha. I wish we could've seen you more while you were here, but I totally understand. I'll give you a call sometime...

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm Chad Nute and your not.