"Jesse BEAR"

We have a new nickname for our little boy: "Jesse Bear"

He has been dubbed this for two reasons. One - he is a literal TANK! But even more so, our beloved newborn is truly quite the bear! I'm reminded that Kaden was a wreck for the first three months of his life, as well, so I truly am trying to take heart.....but good heavens! This child is going to be the death of me! I am still REALLY loving being Mommy of two little boys, mind you, but I am also a wee bit near my wit's end. Any advice would be grand! This child is a screamer and is really not a happy camper most of the day and night. His saving grace is that he just started smiling and cooing these past couple of days. The good Lord knew that it was about time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys really don't want us to have kids do you! I swear that between all of you with them you are going to scare Esther and I right out of it. It seems that enjoying everyone elses is much easier and safer in the sleep department :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, I'm sorry that it's a little tough right now! :( As for advice, my sister used one of the snuggle sling things so she could carry her cranky baby around with her while she did her housework and stuff. Baby was happier being so close to mom all the time and mom was happy because she was holding a cutie baby while her hands were free. That's my sister though, I just let mine cry if I knew there really wasn't any poopy diapers or burps that needed dealt with. Different strokes for different folks. :)

Marie said...

Hey Amy,
I just read your post and I know how you feel. Isaac is now 2, and he's really a good little guy. But when he was born it was so hard. I cried everyday for 4 months. He was never sleeping and very fussy! Anyways I bought a book that really helped me. Maybe you already know it. It's called :The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems, By Teaching you How To Ask The Right Questions. It's by Tracy Hogg. There's also a website with a forum for questions and it really helps :www.babywhisperer.com/ Anyways I will keep you in my prayers. Hang in there:)