One Last Hurrah!

So, I figure things could happen any day now, and one final thing that I really wanted to do before baby #2 arrives is go to the ocean for a day and really be able to play with Kaden before I'm kind of occupied with a newborn. It was roasty toasty today, so we loaded up and just drove about an hour away to the nearest beach in Jersey - Ocean Grove. Oh my - it was so very glorious! We swam, we caught sand crabs, we ate outside at a little sandwich shop, and - in the words of Kaden, it was just "super fun!" I was a good girl and rested for awhile on a blanket while Kev and Kaden played, and now I plan to be good for the rest of the night. My blood pressure is up a wee bit because of our day.....but mister man....it was worth it! From here on out, though, I do solemnly swear to be obedient to the orders of my midwife.

1 comment:

Angie said...

love you so much...thinking of you sooo much, wondering how you are, if you've had the baby yet, how it went...all that stuff. hope you got my phone message the other day...please call me ANYTIME!! praying for you guys, ame...hope to hear from you soon!