Here's the Deal-io...

So, I'm 38 weeks on Sunday - the time where I was induced with Kaden three years ago, and my body seems to REALLY be wanting to repeat that same scenario. However, this girl is fighting it! All of my tests are right in the elevated zone - just a smidgen below the "danger" zone. As long as I can keep squeaking by, my midwives are fine to let my body just go. I'm on "modified" bed rest - laying down on my left side one hour in the morning, one hour in the afternoon, and then anytime that I am resting - (What? When does that take place during the day?). I need to take my blood pressure three times as day, as well. As long as I can keep it in a certain range - I'm golden. As soon as it goes ABOVE a certain range - to the hospital I go to be induced. So....it's kind of a day by day induction wait! Good times.

No comments: