35 Weeks and All is Well!

I had my 35 week checkup today. Good times! We're going camping for three nights this coming week with some friends up in the Poconos. I was a little worried about what my midwife might say, but she said everything looks great, so we are off to conquer from Sunday until Wednesday! Yay! We're going to celebrate Kaden's birthday early, just in case baby #2 should come at the end of May. I don't want his big day overlooked. So, he is totally pumped to sleep in a tent, go fishing, have campfires, and unwrap his presents at a campsite! Fun times! And should anything crazy happen, I have full faith that between Kev and my friends - they will do just fine delivering in the great outdoors!!!....On the other hand, they don't seem so sure......:0)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Have soooooo much fun Ame!!! I am totally craving camping now too! good planning to get some in before the little one arrives...and i'm sure things will be fine and baby #2 will stay nice and warm INSIDE mommy at least until you get back home. love you ame and have fun dumpster diving tomorrow!!! we're goin' garage saleing....yipppeee!! love it!!!