Only Three More Days Until......

Well, I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. This is about the time when I was pregnant with Kaden when all you-know-what broke loose with my preclampia (or however you spell that dumb word). Anyway, I'll be 37 weeks on Sunday, and my midwife says that anytime after that, she is fine should I deliver. At this appointment yesterday, first the first time ever in this pregnancy, my blood pressure was elevated. Not in the danger zone yet, but not where she wants it, either. So, we're going to watch it for a week and see what happens. It's a bit frustrating because I feel like I've done everything I could with this pregnancy to do what's right - including drinking a VERY pricey supplement that supposedly helps most women. However, she said that some women are just predisposed to this condition, no matter what. So, if you would, please pray that all stays okay until the end. I would truly love to be able to let my body go completely naturally this time and not have to be induced with all that junk. I would really love to be able to stay home for a long time this time, too, but the Lord knows, and either way we'll have our baby soon - and his or her health is what is most important. So, I'm just trying to be positive and content.

In three more days, I plan to run a marathon and get this show on the road! Just kidding....kinda.

2 comments:

Angie said...

love you ame. i will pray that you get to go naturally this time...but whatever happens, it's so nice to know that God wants it to happen that way for some reason. i remember when i wasn't able to get the epidural for cait (or the other two;), i was kinda joking that it seemed that i just wasn't meant to use drugs...and someone just said that 'who knows...maybe you'd have a really bad reaction to it, and God wants to spare you from that.' i hadn't thought of it in those terms before. anyway, i'm gonna try to call you this week, before baby arrives. miss you. take lots of pictures of your belly..trust me, you'll be glad you did. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey, stranger...how are ya?!...I think i'll need to chat with you soon...otherwise....you may be even BUSIER than you already are next time i get a chance...anyways...hope you're doing well, and feeling okay, and...can't wait to hear the news!!! Love ya, Ame...wish I could see you...