ALL Boy!!!

My little man is really blossoming into....shall we say....a full fledged boy in every aspect of the word! This is actually the stage that I love the most and that I have been looking the most forward to. He constantly keeps us laughing, and although he is causing me MANY more messes these days, he brings such comic relief and happiness in the crazyness of life.

A few examples of what I mean that have happened just recently:

* Daddy had a Saturday class a couple of weeks ago, so Kaden and I went on a breakfast date all by ourselves. Well, during the course of our meal Kaden (how shall we say this?) let a very large "gaseous explosion!" He looked surprised and then quite pleased with himself and then LOUDLY broadcasted: "OH! I DID A TOOT MONSTER!!!" Fabulous.....

* Just a couple of days ago, I walk into the bathroom while Kaden is peeing, and instead of "tucking" himself in like he ALWAYS does, he decided to aim outward and looked quite impressed with himself that he could spray almost all the way to the door!

* This morning I went into the bathroom and found him parading around the room with his potty seat on his head like a hat. Delicious.....

* He knows how to spray water out of the gap between his teeth now, and during baths one of his favorite things is to see if he can spray a stream clear across the bathroom. His favorite thing to say now is, "Mommy, I'm making a MESS!"

* This morning, I COULD not get out of bed, so he marched into our room, climbed into bed, took my face in his hands, pried open my eyes, and rammed his fingers into them saying, "Mommy!!! I talking to you....I NEED to see your eyeballs!"

* And I won't even start with the different names that he likes to call his "creations" when he goes #2. I swear - I have no idea where he comes up with these names, but they get more and more wild with each experience.

Ahhhhh, the joys of boys! Gotta' love it!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's too funny Ame! He sounds like such a fun, smart little boy! Sure wish I could meet him...or at least see some pics of him (that's me hinting strongly ;). Seriously though, sounds like he's got a great personality, and isn't too shy! I laughed out loud when I read the one where he stuck his fingers in your eyes, 'cause he had to see your eyeballs...kier used to do the same thing around that age...so much so, that we eventually had toteach him that if hewanted to wake us up, a big ol' kiss worked the best! He's been doing it ever since, and our eyeballs are thankful for it!;) Have a great weekend with your boys!