Drum Roll Please.........

Well, people!

The verdict is in!!! We had our almost two hour anatomy ultrasound today, and I had three techs and one M.D. stake their lives on what they were saying the sex of the baby is.

I said that I had no preference - I would be thrilled with either gender - but what I was concerned most about was them being WRONG. And let me assure you, it was abundantly clear!!! There are NO questions as to the gender of this wee one! I even asked for a 3D picture of his "tether region" just to be sure.

See for yourself. Ahem.



The picture is a little fuzzy, because it's a picture of a picture, so if you can't really tell what you're looking at - it's a bent leg with the arrow pointing at the evidence down by the foot - and if you still can't make it out, just let me assure you, our baby Def-in-itely-doo-dah does have himself some boy parts! The doctor kept commenting on how he was "showing off" and "you can take this one to the bank" and "there is NO chance that's a finger!"

Oh my!

Three boys. Wowsers. We are thrilled and so very thankful.

......and slightly overwhelmed!!!! Ha!

P.S. Kaden's boy name of choice: "Wilbur." Classic.
SO NOT happening, my Love.

13 comments:

Angie said...

Whoo-hoo!!! Congratulations my sweet friend!!!! That's soooo exciting!!! I hope your camping trip goes well...and you get to be somewhat dry. Love ou!!! xoxoxoxoxo

rachael a said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

haha. .:) hey i LOVE wilbur . :)

rachael a said...

samuel, willem, jasper, jake, miles,charles, charlie, kipper, jude,
oliver, brave, joseph, rumplestilzkin, milo, gabe, tristan,
max, luke, alfred, almanzo, finn, phin, abel, achilles, albert, amos, casper, cole, gustav, jacob, linus, lucas, martin, maximillion, moses, nathaniel, nicholas, noah, ralph, bob, rasputin, balls.. . annnnnnnnndd. .seven.
( im of course parcial to the first two. :) )

Anonymous said...

My three sons!!! Awesome

Keri

Kristi said...

Awwww -- 3 boys -- I think that's sooo great, Ame!!! Yay!!! Hope to talk to you very soon....much, much love!

Chantelle said...

Wilbur! How cute!! :)

Esther said...

How exciting! 3 boys. Oh my. I was really rooting for a girl, but I guess your boys will just give all the girls more options to choose from : )

I hope your camping experience goes really well and that it doesn't rain too hard! Looking forward to a fun blog post when you return.

Shannon said...

A third male child for what is certain to be our third girl...but not yet folks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You've always said you wanted to raise an army of little men! God has entrusted you guys with three little men to raise up for Him! Love ya! Rachel

Rachael said...

And the good news is....you don't have to change your blogspot title!!! :o) Gotta love practicality...already have the boys toys, the boys clothes....

Sarah said...

So great when they make it clear! Congrats! Hey...you won't have to change your blog title...it was meant to be! I think all of our prayers are working...no rain here today and not supposed to be tomorrow either....hope its the same where you are...now lets pray that sunshine out a little bit!

Anonymous said...

Awe!!! How exciting...3 boys =D What an adventure you have just begun! Hope to talk to you soon <3

Love ya, Tori Bean

Shay said...

awww, congrats amy! so happy for you & your family. :)