news, News, NEWS!!!

Wait for it.

Wait for it.



Well, now! What in the world is this?????

We are pleased and proud to announce that we have another baby on the way!!!

How far along you ask? Well, he/she is about this big:



and is due right around October 11. My very first Fall baby. Hmmm. We shall see how we do through the winter months of feeling cagey with a baby - if they are anything like my other two - who screams all the blessed day long! I am praying for a happy one. Maybe I didn't pray hard enough for the other two! :0)

More to come later on our thoughts and ponderings, the boys' reactions - Jesse screamed "HI BABY!!!" at the sonogram machine during our visit. It was pretty cute! etc., etc. For now, we just wanted to share our news with the world.

Usually I wait a little longer - until about fifteen weeks or so. I'm only about eleven and a half now. But, Kev oh so graciously asked the other day: "Soooo. How long do you think you're going to be able to hide that paunch?!" Therefore, this time, we are sharing with the world a little early....I don't really have much choice! :0)

Suffice it to say - we are excited and happy. And we are psyching ourselves up to "embrace the chaos!" This is my new theme in life!

14 comments:

Shay said...

Oh Amy! I'm so so happy and excited for you! I was due with Tyler at that time of year, and I loved being all cozied up in the house with a new bambino. :) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

KateO said...

Congratulations Amy!! Wahoo! I seriously doubt you have a pouch--heck, I'm still trying to hide mine and I'm not even preggers!
Kate (from PA, to round out the old MOPS table congrats!)

Angie said...

So wonderful!! I love having 3, and I'm not nearly as patient and wonderful as you, so you'll do great!!!! love you so much, mama!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Chantelle said...

Well I saw you YESTERDAY and you were certifiably PAUNCH-LESS. :) Tell Kev it's time for stronger prescription lens. ;)

Sarah said...

Yay! Yay! Did you get into Debbie?

Anonymous said...

yay! thats really cool Amy!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! So excited! Glad to be sharing this journey with you--wish we lived closer!! Rachel

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you!

Love,

Debby B.

Kristi said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Soooo happy for you -- and we missed each other twice this week -- we will talk soon, for sure. Congratulations, I'm soooo happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hurray, I'm so excited I can't stand it!! :) Love you. Tracy

Katie said...

Hahahaha, I was waiting for this. I suspect this will be a little girl-child and just as adventurous as Mommy! :)

*hugs to all of you*

CONGRATS!

I love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! I'm so glad I finally found time to surf around to your place on the web today. Congrats!!!! Woo hoo! We're due at almost the same time. Very cool. :) Do you not get sick while pregnant??? I'm so jealous if you don't.

Anonymous said...

Amy, Congrats to you, kev, and the boys!!! Cant wait to meet this new addition :)