Two in one day, eh? Not bad - we're making up for lost time, here.
Okay, so I've been tagged by Shay, and here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Okay, I've been thinking about this all day, and this is the best that I can come up with....
MY UN-SPECTACULAR QUIRKS!
1. I do not consider myself a "girly girl," yet I don't believe a day goes by where I do not use makeup and hairspray.
2. I can make my tongue REALLY fat and also make it ripple in waves.
3. There is very little that grosses me out, and my standards of sanitation are much lower than most, I am sure. To this day, I would be sorely tempted to eat a peice of candy that I found on the grocery store floor, if Kev wouldn't threaten to disown me, and if four other little eyes wouldn't quickly follow suit! (Jesse takes after me apparently: Kev had to fish a worm out of his mouth tonight. On second thought, I think his standards are even lower....).
4. I talk a mile a minute and can keep up with the best of anyone in a conversation, yet I don't really like talking on the phone.
5. I absolutely love giving birth - every part of it! Granted, the intense part of my labors have both been under five hours, but I love all that comes with that whole process - that whole experience. The feelings and emotions both during AND in those immediate moments afterwards are so powerful, so beautiful, so intimate, so strong......Probably the most natural high one could ever have!
6. I am slightly addicted to all things old, wooden, and earthy such as: bittersweet berries to be made into wreaths and old boxes and trunks. It truly is an addiction - just ask Kev. He had to draw the line awhile back!
Okay, so there's more of me than you probably ever wanted to know!
Here's a big ole tag to you six:
2. Shannie, (I'll let you link the fellow Mainers!)
5. Esther - (You can tag team with Shannie - that should get everyone!)