Weekends!

Oh praise be! A weekend is upon us again! I so very dearly love these things called weekends. And even though all of my little hoodlums woke up for the day at 5:30 and ran around the house all morning in just their undies, it's turning out to be quite a lovely, lazy day.

My little bro Aaron has breezed through for a few hours. He is one of Kev's and my bestest friends, so it's just cozy having him here. We had lunch together, the kids showed him all of their bugs and tadpoles, and now he and Kevy are brainstorming together about how to make me a rockin' fine chicken coop for the girls who shall be arriving in a week or so.

Today will be a project, errand, laundry, get bills paid, and get on top of life kind of a day, and then tomorrow will be a "kick it to who knows where" kind of a day. I think the ocean is calling all of our names. I'm not sure. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I'm starting to get the yard sale itch - both the itch to have one of my own AND to go and conquer everyone else's. Oh man - I totally and completely hate shopping, but yard saling is another story. It's like Christmas - you never know what sorts of treasures you'll find!

In other news, Jesse had yet another cold - what is the story? Ransom is beginning to show signs of "strength," shall we say. And loudness. I was so hoping for a quiet and truly mellow one. I'm still holding my breath, though. And Kade-man is filling the kiddie pool with tadpoles and dragonfly larvae so that he can swim with them.

I am off! Have a glorious weekend, dear ones!

No comments: