This Month

Somehow, in these past few weeks, wee little Ransom turned four months old! Not sure how this happened, and not sure how much I like my little baby growing up right before my eyes, but it's happening. He's happily sleeping in his very own room these days, and most of the time he is able to sleep through his brothers' shenanigans. He is sleeping through the night - 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. consistently. One of his naps is really great during the day, and one is not so hot.....usually the one where his two big bros are sleeping. But, that's okay because it gives us a little bit of alone time where he is not being mauled by the Jester! He remains our happy, relaxed little guy for which I am so grateful and delighted! He is really just a joy, and it feels like he's always been with us. Can't imagine life without him.

Jesse has taken several rather large tumbles lately....ones where I had a brief moment of panic thinking: "Okay. This is it. Here's our first rush to the ER." But, each time he has come out surprisingly unscathed. He's nuts. Just in the past week, we have made some rather large strides potty wise. Still an occasional accident, but many more successes than not - with the #2 issue almost always going where it should....as opposed to on ME. This is very exciting.

We have had lots of ministry opportunities this month. It's been a REALLY busy month, but a very enjoyable one, as well. We are currently taking all of our deacons and their wives through Clarion, and we are really having fun with that. (Hopefully, they are too)! I had a chance to speak at a ladies Valentine's Brunch which was a little nerve-racking, but a good opportunity, as well. And just yesterday, Mom, a friend, and I gave a special, little tea party to the Junior High girls at my church and spoke on the topic of purity and saving themselves for their future husbands. That was SO much fun - and a really special experience to do it WITH my mother. We had a REALLY good time.

I also was able to have a lovely, long overdue, somewhat spontaneous visit with a dear friend one evening, Kev and I had a glorious Valentine's Day date, Mom and Dad came down to spend a night, had a lovely breakfast out with my sister cuz, and we have mice in our house. That about sums it up for this month.....

Happy Late Valentine's Day!

No comments: