It's Been Awhile!

Hmmm, it has been some time since I last updated. Jesse turned four weeks old today - so that makes my last posting three weeks ago! My, how time flies! So, I sent a couple of pics out to some of you. What do you all think of our little "Chubs-A-Lot?" He's quite the bruiser, eh? So yummy and kissable...quite delicious!

Well, since I last posted, my Mom has come and gone, we had Jesse dedicated in church, and my church down here threw me a glorious baby shower! I am feeling abundantly blessed and taken care of! My Mom outdid herself while she was here. She took care of Kaden every morning so that we could sleep in, she cooked, she cleaned, she bought groceries, she took us out to eat, she gave Kaden quality Grammy time, she scrubbed my tub.....she even cleaned the upholtery on my chairs!!!! Unbelievable!

Then, my church gave me the sweetest shower this past Saturday. These ladies blessed me like you wouldn't imagine! I was expecting a tiny, very simple shower with maybe ten or fifteen ladies...which would have been totally fine, by the way. However, there were over forty women, the church was decorated beautifully, the food was DELISH, and they just overwhelmed me with gifts! (They bought me my dream double jogger stroller!!!!) Their love and generosity literally brought me to tears. The Lord truly does give "exceedingly and abundantly above and beyond all that we can EVER ask or imagine!"

So, one month into my mothering journey of "two," I am feeling very happy and content. I have had much help and support, Kaden is in LOVE with his little brother, and so far - I'm not feeling too overwhelmed! We're taking life pretty slowly and just relaxing and enjoying each other. Kev goes away for three days this week-end for his internship, so you can ask me on Monday if I'm STILL feeling relaxed and not too overwhelmed! :0) More updates to come......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What handsome boys! Jessie looks like good Maine stock... Can't wait to see you all! Miss you! Love you!