Potty Training Update

Like this really matters to anyone else. But this is what I'm living right now, hence this is what I have to blog about! ha!

We are currently on day #3 in the process. We ended day #1 with just about an even tie of successes on the potty and successes on the floor. Ahem. I was pretty pleased with the amount of successes for his very first day, AND I ended up with some freshly scrubbed floors, as well, so that was good.

Yesterday went VERY well considering Kev took both boys to breakfast and didn't have them home until 10:00, AND we went on a date in the evening. Usually, I do nothing but stay home for the first three days. However, we put a pull-up on him and he stayed completely dry in the morning, and he even peed on the potty for Grammy and Grampy at night. There were only two accidents during the whole day, AND he even pooped on the potty while I was half distracted talking on the phone! Not bad.

And today, as of naptime, he has had only two partial dribbles in his undies for accidents. He finished off dribble #2 on the potty, so I count that a half success! And, he is also understanding that when he has to go, to yell for me and we make it to the flush BEFORE he lets it become an ocean on our floor!

We are getting 'er DONE!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Wow! I'm impressed!