First Time For Everything!

Well, well, well.....Everyone and their dog has a blog - and now, thanks to my dear friend Esther, I am able to join in the fun! Good times! I'm not sure how well this will go or how committed I will be, but I think this will be tons of fun. Can't write much for now.....it's Scott and Esther's last night visiting us in Philly and we're leaving at 4:30 in the morning to head home to see friends and family. Yay! We live for these visits. So, we're off to show them where Kev works.....Starbucks! Imagine that - my coffee addict husband working at a place where he gets unlimited coffee and a free pound bag each week. Then, we're hitting the hay early to head home for our beautiful state.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin and Amy! It's so good to hear that you have a new blog! This would be an easy way to stay in touch! How's everything in Pennsylvania? Things have been doing pretty well up here... just alot of changes. (kitchen renovations for Tommy, fundraising for a van, etc.) I hope to hear from you soon!
Love ya and miss ya both,
~Kaitlyn